Speed Forge

Mojo

Reaction score
Speed Forge (YouTube)

I found this video of speed forge running on android. So I went and Downloaded it. And it runs great on the Droid! The graphics are really good to. Check it out

[video=youtube;cK_d-8Cohvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK_d-8Cohvg[/video]

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the free version... it runs very well with the motion controls. I just wish there was a way to activate weapons from the physical keyboard.

MikeCheat04

Reaction score
Just tried it out, pretty cool. Remides me of an old SNES game, I think it was called Wipeout?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad. I guess I haven't looked yet, but are there many games/apps that take advantage of the accelerometer? I kept waiting for apps and games on the Storm but not much materialized in the first year of the Storm either.

chaostheory6682

Reaction score
It was a fun game for a minute but personaly I don't care for games where you have to tilt the screen away from you, or left and right to get it to do things. It has an unnatural feel and takes away from the game.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Yeah!

Speedforge is one of the best games we have on android and i wish for a lot more of such games.
One thing a lot of android user dislike, is that they dont have such voll accelerometer games like iphone users!

Nice Vid!

Tigger

jacestone40

Reaction score
It is a very nice game ...I have downloaded a few games and for the most part iahve enjoyed them .

melcrose

Reaction score
Wow, I hate for my first post to be a rant, but it's required.
Seriously? You guys LIKE this game? It's beautiful, don't get me wrong.. but absolutely horrible from an interesting / playability standpoint.
Beyond horrible, words cannot describe. The fact that it's so pretty makes the abhorrent gameplay even worse.
Graphics like this on a game someone cared about: then we'd have something. There is no way anyone can convince me the publisher gave a heck about this one: how could you leave it in this condition?
OK, don't with my rant. I feel better. :)

MdicnMan

Reaction score
So, the reviews look great, but I am not able to run it on my Moto Droid. I get a white screen followed by a green screen with a 1x1 white square and music playing.

Any clue?