speed dial

bfederroll

Reaction score
I'm trying to drag some of my contacts to a separate screen so that I can just hit the name and the phone will ring. How do I do this. I had it before but my phone had to be replaced and I lost it.

barbara

icestud

Reaction score
Barbra I going to try and help, I am new on the Incredible but I think this is what you're after.
select the home screen you want the contact in, long press so the add to home screen comes up, go to shortcut/Direct dial/the contact you want, then the number you want. and it should drop it on the screen, and you are good to go.
Hope this helps. :icon_ banana:
Matt

diddlydudette

Reaction score
Barbra I going to try and help, I am new on the Incredible but I think this is what you're after.
select the home screen you want the contact in, long press so the add to home screen comes up, go to shortcut/Direct dial/the contact you want, then the number you want. and it should drop it on the screen, and you are good to go.
Hope this helps. :icon_ banana:
Matt
Very cool. Oh, I am learning all kinds of things on this board. :icon_ banana:

smtom

Reaction score
Sense ROMs have speed dial built into the dialer if you just want to long press a number in the dial pad. Hit menu while in the dialer and you should see the speed dial icon. Follow the prompts to set them up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App