1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Speech recognition issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Time2fish, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Time2fish

Time2fish New Member

My voice search works fine in browser. When I use it to sent a text message what is returned is gibberish.

Example: I say, "I'm almost home" voice types "Anna maska". Trying it again i get "Emona sam"

Like i said, when i open the stock browser and do a voice search it works fine. I've checked everywhere, the settings for the voice search are in English, I've even switched that to English (generic) but still nothing works. Happens using the stock messaging and handcent. Any suggestions?

Running CM 7.1
  2. razr68

razr68 New Member

I am having the same issue please help before I end up returning this unit back to
    Verizon
  3. ooga

ooga New Member

I am having the same problem. It seemed to start right after I installed the 5.5.893 update.
Search tags for this page
android voice recognition problems
droid bionic voice recognition issue
droid bionic voice recognition issues
droid dna

droid razr voice recognition

droid x voice recognition not in english
motorola droid mini voice recognition problems
motorola hx 550 any voice recognition problems
troubleshoot voice recognition for droid mini
voice recogntion will not connect on motorala droid x
vr issues droi razr