Speck case and the 3500Mah battery

ScottH123

Reaction score
I already had this case, I bought it at the same time I got the phone, but like you all know the OEM battery is HORRIBLE.

So having gotten the Seidio 3500Mah battery, which is a "must have" and wanting a case. I already had this one and it was now useless. So here is what a friend of mine and I did to ours.

You need:
Safety Glasses
Dremel tool
Cut off wheel (the fiber reinforced ones are the best)
Sanding drum
Some patience

Off the phone
IMAG0011.jpg

On the phone
IMAG0012.jpg

steve1311

Reaction score
Hello
I have the same battery and it came with the case.You got the short straw.

OP
S

ScottH123

Reaction score
Your Seidio 3500 battery came with Speck case? Now my Seidio battery did come with a new battery cover, perhaps that is what you are referring too. If you do have a Speck cover that fits the 3500 battery, post up a link to it.

steve1311

Reaction score
hi

Your Seidio 3500 battery came with Speck case? Now my Seidio battery did come with a new battery cover, perhaps that is what you are referring too. If you do have a Speck cover that fits the 3500 battery, post up a link to it.

yeah the battery cover.

jeturner80

Reaction score
I've already got the speck case myself Scott so if you don't mind me asking where did you get the 3500Mah battery from

OP
S

ScottH123

Reaction score
You can find the Sendio 3500mah battery all over the web. IMO, the best thing for the phone besides the phone itself.

jeturner80

Reaction score
Ok what's IMO if you don't mind me asking just never heard of it so yea I appreciate your help Scott

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums