Special Ringtones

Bryan0612

Reaction score
Okay I've looked on the site for answer to this issue.

I use to have an option to use android notifications or the ones I have downloaded from Zedge. I no longer have that option for some reason. Just have the option for standard alerts that come on the phone. My alarm alert no longer works eigther. It goes off with no noise because the ringtone was no longer set. I went into the options to figure out why and no luck, just the android options.

I have a folds called media on my sd card. Has notifications and ringtones stored in the folder.

Help please!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Rintones

I don't have very many custome ringtones.. 1 to be exact. I have never just had it up and disappear either but, thats not saying that it can't. I don't think that any of them are "trial" based but thats not saying there are none out there. I would try rebooting and look for them again. If they are not under you sounds-ringtones then they are gone. If all that doesnt work just re-download them and give it a wirl. If it doesnt work again its probably the ringtone itself. dancedroid

OP
B

Bryan0612

Reaction score
Back about a week ago I moved some things around on my sd card. Not to mention when I was trying to change my ringtone I accidenally pressed use android ringtones by default button when asked. Since this I have not been able to find the option to use he custom ringtones.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A couple of things. First, download ringdroid from the market and make up your own ringtones from your mp3 files. Tap the particular alarm you want to set up a sound for. Scroll down to sound you will have a choice of ringtones, mp3, video, or vibrate only. Make your selection and you should be good to go.