spec ops throat mic?

droid_fish

Reaction score
I'm a cyclist, it's my mian mode of transportation. I got a thinkgeek catalog a while back and one of the items on sale was a spec ops-style throat mic for the iPhone. I've been wanting to get one for my droid, but I just can't seem to find one. Any suggestions?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Nope haven't seen one for the Droid. Although i didn't have a clue what a "Throat Mic" was until i saw this thread lol.

theecigarman

Reaction score
the iphone mic should work for the Droid unless it requires an app to run it. I have a bose multimedia/mic designed for the iphone that works great for the droid. the button mutes and answers calls just fine. I just have to wait for the other party hangs up to disconnect which is no issue for me.
I'm a cyclist, it's my mian mode of transportation. I got a thinkgeek catalog a while back and one of the items on sale was a spec ops-style throat mic for the iPhone. I've been wanting to get one for my droid, but I just can't seem to find one. Any suggestions?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
the iphone mic should work for the Droid unless it requires an app to run it.
The answer button may or may not work but that's likely it. I don't see why an app would be needed for a throat mic.

Any suggestions?
Go for it and report back! :D
You may return a product for refund, store credit, or exchange (if due to ThinkGeek error) within 30 days of the order shipment date. (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #).

Last edited: