Speaker volume/ vibrate strength

drinksprite

Reaction score
Just wondering if the speaker gets as loud and if the vibration is as strong as the OG droid. I'm tired of missing calls and txts on my droid 2.

For some reason, this isnt an important issue to people. Idk about u guys but I keep my phone in my pocket when im not using it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

colbyb25

Reaction score
I don't know about the speaker in comparison but I feel the vibrate is pretty strong. Better then my last Droid X.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Immolate

Reaction score
With a loud ringtone, it's too loud for me at full volume. Still I don't think it's as loud as the original Droid. I don't think I've ever heard a phone that loud. It was famous for its loudness.

n8sco

Reaction score
Maybe just a hair quieter than the OG Droid but IMO the vibration is stronger.

flameboy

Reaction score
Guys, I'm having the opposite problem. I feel the vibration setting on the Droid 3 is too weak compared to my OG Droid! Is there any way to strengthen it? I regularly miss texts on silent because I can't feel the vibration

Maverick0984

Reaction score
The speaker and ear piece definitely have lower volume than the OG Droid. More than noticeable for me. The OG Droid was over kill though, so it still seems okay.

geobernd

Reaction score
Ear piece volume could be higher on the D3. The OG Droid was great for loud Manhattan streets.... Vibrate is definately stronger on the D3

OP
D

drinksprite

Reaction score
Well it seems like aat least the vibration is stronger. I have my phones on vibrate most of the time. I still dont understand why they have to downgrade the speaker.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums