1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Speaker Issues - Sounds cuts in and out

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by efarley06, Jul 19, 2010.

1. efarley06

efarley06 New Member

I have had my Droid Incredible for about a week now and this past weekend I started having problems with my Pandora. The application kept pausing and I realized that the reason it was pausing was because the headphone icon at the top of the phone kept blinking on and off. Then when I tried using the phone to call someone the same thing was happening (the receiving sound would start and stop). Once I plugged something in the headphone jack everything worked fine. Anyone else have this problem or does anyone else know why this happened?
  2. mortenberg

mortenberg New Member

I just had the same thing happen to me. I was out jogging with my DI, using headphones. When I got back, I got a call, buy couldn't hear anything. Then I noticed the blinking headset indicator. I rebooted the phone twice, and removed the battery to see if moisture was the culprit. Everything seemed fine, but it kept flashing. I re-inserted the headphones, and then removed them. After about five minutes, it seems to have corrected itself. Strange...
Search tags for this page

blinking headphones on droid incredible

blinking headset icon htc incredible

blinking headset on droid

droid incredible flashing headset icon

flashing headphone icon on droid
flashing headphones on htc

flashing headset icon droid incredible

flashing headset icon htc incredible
headphone logo keeps flashing on phone
htc headphone blink how to disconnect
htc incredible headset icon