SPB shells weather widget? something similar?

turdbogls

Reaction score
hey,
so i tried out SPB shell 3D last night and was left unimpressed (yeah it looked nice but just not for me) by everything except the weather widget.

does anyone know if this can be pulled from the SPB shell .apk or if there is one exactly like this one on the market. i did a search for weather widgets, but there are so many that i didn't see anything like this.

basically i really want to be able to see the next few days and be able to see what is happening at a certain time of the day. animations would be nice, but an informative weather widgets is what i am really looking for.

for people not sure about what i am talking about...i want this.
400.png

thanks for your help

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure how it is with SPB, but from what I heard is that home replacements like LP+ the widgets are actually coded into the app. So they would not work if not actually running the app at the time. I might be wrong, but that is one thing that I heard.

pdc419

Reaction score
I haven't seen any widget like it. Spb is sweet, but I had to stop using it because it used to much ram

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score
Not sure how it is with SPB, but from what I heard is that home replacements like LP+ the widgets are actually coded into the app. So they would not work if not actually running the app at the time. I might be wrong, but that is one thing that I heard.

i believe you are correct. i pulled the .apk off my phone and look at its contents and there wasn't any other .apk's inside it or anything. so thats why i think you are correct.

it is unfortunate....it is a sweet weather widget. :(