SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 Now Hiring Beta Testers... No Pay

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;ROca7ao-Tqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROca7ao-Tqw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Our Android community is one of the most open to new UI innovations in the smartphone world, thus making this announcement quite exciting. SPB Software, one of the largest software developing companies in the industry just today released their Mobile Shell 5.0 for Android, and already they are looking for testers. This new UI is supposed have a great innovative 3D based design while keeping performance up and keeping your device running smoothly.

In the video above this UI seems nice, smooth, slick, and functional. I like what I see, and have already emailed my buddy over at SPB to get a few copies for you guys.

What are your thoughts on this new release? Do you think it is better than what we already have or just another battery drain wasted attempt?

Via: AC

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I signed up.it does look nice. but i imagine it will be a battery drainer.

brando56894

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet, hopefully it will preform a lot better than the other one that recently came out thats 3d (i forget the name of it). I signed up too, wonder how its gonna run on my OG droid.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I signed up. Why not?? It looks cool but I think it will be a drain on the battery. Always nice to try something new though.

screwby

Reaction score
I used spb mobile shell when I was on windows mobile devices a while back and I liked it a lot smooth, responsive a good graphics, hopefully i get to try this out!

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Haha. The Omnia was almost completely useless until I installed SPB Mobile Shell. Don't really have a need for it now though.