Sourcery ROM 2.2

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I see.. Mine is set to 800/250 when screen off, never an issue. I honestly try not to mess with it to much.. i get a full day battery and everything works.. Just wish there were some developments in the works..

ddyoo

Reaction score
battery issue

Hey guys. I've been experiencing some major battery drain since I updated to 2.1 so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Before I updated to 2.1, I used to be able to at least get 16 hours out of my better. Now, I can barely get 6 hours. I haven't installed or changed anything to my phone besides updating to 2.1. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know a solution? I thought it might be some apps so I closed apps that I didn't need by going to settings -> applications -> running services but my phone is still experiencing some battery problems. I also thought that my battery was dying so I bought a new battery but even with the new battery I can barely get 6 hours. I thought it might be the kernel as well so I tried switching from slayher to raidzero 1000 kernels and neither improved my battery life. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Try to do a fresh install of Sourcery 2.2 you might have something malicious running in the bg.

I would not even do a full restore of all your apps.

ddyoo

Reaction score
thanks chizzele! That did the trick. My phone has been on for about 5 hours and it's still at 90%!

darkmatter

Reaction score
After the pain in the butt that I've put up with trying to get roms working for nook color, I wish there was a sourcery for it, lol.

So far, the most simple of roms for the nook works the best (autonooter).

Sourcery for nook /squeeee.

Hell, I'm damn near tempted to see if I can flash it (or burn it) anyway...

shantis212

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to combine the rom zip and gapps zip so they get install at the same time? Unfortunately flashing one after the other doesn't work for me. With this rom or any other that requires it. Ie cyanogen.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Even GOD him/herself couldn't kill this sweet sauce ROM delivered by 2 masters of the dark arts haling from the underworld.....
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Is this from clerks? Ha I just watched that and I remember them saying that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to combine the rom zip and gapps zip so they get install at the same time? Unfortunately flashing one after the other doesn't work for me. With this rom or any other that requires it. Ie cyanogen.

Yea no not so much u'd need to combine the boot.img which would be ridiculously hard merge things like the updater.script etc sorry but that's how google wants it we didn't want to get in trouble so they had to be split.

But why can't u install the two zips just install one then the next then boot up?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
G
Nope not from Clerks, but I did see that opening night. Snowball!! ewwww!

As to inability to flash ROM first, then gapps, I recommend the cyanogen forums thread featuring winner's modded version. Post a question if anyone has had the same issue and how to fix it.
Winner may have encountered someone with that same issue and figured out a fix.

Good luck.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
titanic

G
Nope not from Clerks, but I did see that opening night. Snowball!! ewwww!

As to inability to flash ROM first, then gapps, I recommend the cyanogen forums thread featuring winner's modded version. Post a question if anyone has had the same issue and how to fix it.
Winner may have encountered someone with that same issue and figured out a fix.

Good luck.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

right bongers

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
hmm

i wonder if i took gapps and put everything from their into the main rom in the same exact place foldres etc and jsut ignored the updater script stuff from the gapps zip if that would work???? hmm