Sourcery ROM 2.2

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Updated to 2.2 and everything seems good. But any idea why the WiFi is reading error?

Hold the phone!
You taught your wifi to read, at what grade level?
Heck, let's see if I can teach mine how to write.

My wifi talks to me. Carries on a coherent conversation, but wants to talk about European soccer - which it calls football. Also in basketball, I'm more of a fan of the ACC, but for some reason, my wifi likes the Big East, and wants me to plop it in front of the TV so it can watch games. PITA!

Maybe I should wipe and do a full reinstall? Would the next installation produce wifi that doesn't babble about soccer? Please advise...

-Mike

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I am missing out, damn.
Though I hate that soccer garbage once you exit elementary school.
I can say that the people on the television talk to me, so I got that.
I'll miss my coversations with Charlie Sheen....
I reallllly enjoy when mister glenn beck speaks to me, he is clearly a genius and the fact that he can find time for me, well, its the best. smiley face

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Does this fix the SetCPU issue that affected 2.0?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea that was fixed in 2.1 there should be no issues with setcpu now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jpnestel

Reaction score
messaging

This is def my favorite rom, everything is great! I may have missed if someone already posted something on this but i keep getting a fc on messaging app. I get texts but no notifications for them, can't figure out why...

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try one of the alternate ones out in settings or just install a different theme in settings or even just reflash ur theme

jpnestel

Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt reply! And Thanks for the continued support on this project! I'll give it a shot. If ur still in touch w eagle let him know we're grateful for all his work too!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I cant get this full rom to flash. I get stuck at moto logo. I changed to 3 different kernels which I know work with my phone. But still cant pass the M logo...sigh

segdoh49

Reaction score
I cant get this full rom to flash. I get stuck at moto logo. I changed to 3 different kernels which I know work with my phone. But still cant pass the M logo...sigh
Hey Trick...what ver. are you trying to install...and are you flashing the Gapps after the rom????

bassmankc

Reaction score
Try downloading it again, it sounds like a bad download to me, also the irc is still somewhat active... sourceryrom.com them click irc

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Hey Trick...what ver. are you trying to install...and are you flashing the Gapps after the rom????

lol...I forgot about that. I didnt flash gapps just version 2.2. Where do i get the gaps from :icon_eek:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow........i just did a rookieeeeeeeeeeeeee mistake. In recovery I formatted my sdcard....helpppppppppppp