[ROM] Sourcery(droid)...........>>>>>>>>ICSourcery(Nexus )

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Is anyone still using sourcery on the droid.

We are moving on to ICSourcery for the nexus.

Just wondering if there are people still on the droid with sourcery.

Plans are to cease all support for sourcery(droid) including all web based items in the settings March 1.

Just trying to clean house .

Please let us know if you are still using web based functions of sourcery, so we can better gage if this would cause problems for anyone.

thanks.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I guess with over 300 views and no responses it is safe to say that march 1st will be a safe date to follow through with eagle1967's above note. Please feel free to PM one of us or respond to this thread if you are still a Sourcery user that require the above access.

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Not my daily driver but, still have the ROM on my phone. Still one of the best and most customizable. Really hate to see the support go away.

fkr

Reaction score
Still rock'n it. At least till the d4 gets a price break,

wildbiehl

Reaction score
Currently using on OG Droid... I've used so many different ones, I guess I just saved the best for last. Droid is still kickin, so I have no idea when I'll upgrade.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Ok not many responses so here is what i have decided to do. As you know support for sourcery rom has gone away. but i will leave everything up for a while more. The website will be changing to ICSourcery, but the rom items will remain functional. Thanks again for your continued use of sourcery.

We hope to see you on ICSourcery in the Near Future!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I hear that Sourcery is looking for wallpapers. Where can I find some "Sourcery inspiration" to try my hand at some? Just looking for ideas of what you guys are looking for.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I hear that Sourcery is looking for wallpapers. Where can I find some "Sourcery inspiration" to try my hand at some? Just looking for ideas of what you guys are looking for.

anything i sent you a pm.

just kinda mystic or magically(is that a word) :)

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Good news for OG owners, Support and Cloud services continue for everything SourceryRom has to offer. Although mine is a backup phone now i am happy all the features would stay functional.. and of course we are always around for support.

_base2

Reaction score
Good news for OG owners, Support and Cloud services continue for everything SourceryRom has to offer. Although mine is a backup phone now i am happy all the features would stay functional.. and of course we are always around for support.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! so i now have a droid razr (terrible decision... but i couldn't wait on the nexus... my OG droid died :-/) ... but i fixed my og droid after i got the razr and i gave it to my fiancee's younger brother. he LOVES it. and i showed him how to flash stuff (he's 21... although he acts like a kid a lot lol) and how to customize it... and a couple of days ago, i go:

"I think you're ready..."

He says, "ready for what?" ... to which I responded... "SOURCERY."

As I get on the forum to download it onto his comptuer, i realize the links might be dead... so I told him to wait while I check on it... I'm so glad he'll get to experience the greatness that I did.

Sourcery was the best ROM I ever ran. Period. ESPECIALLY including this motoblur CRAP.

Thank you all for your hard work and I'm glad you're continuing to host the files :)

Hopefully I'll be able to trade out of my razr (or get my fiancee a nexus and give her my razr!) so I can experience the greatness one again :)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! so i now have a droid razr (terrible decision... but i couldn't wait on the nexus... my OG droid died :-/) ... but i fixed my og droid after i got the razr and i gave it to my fiancee's younger brother. he LOVES it. and i showed him how to flash stuff (he's 21... although he acts like a kid a lot lol) and how to customize it... and a couple of days ago, i go:

"I think you're ready..."

He says, "ready for what?" ... to which I responded... "SOURCERY."

As I get on the forum to download it onto his comptuer, i realize the links might be dead... so I told him to wait while I check on it... I'm so glad he'll get to experience the greatness that I did.

Sourcery was the best ROM I ever ran. Period. ESPECIALLY including this motoblur CRAP.

Thank you all for your hard work and I'm glad you're continuing to host the files :)

Hopefully I'll be able to trade out of my razr (or get my fiancee a nexus and give her my razr!) so I can experience the greatness one again :)

cool to hear someone is still running and happy with sourcery on the droid as it hasnt been updated in over a year :)
if you liked sourcery on the droid you would really like it on the nexus i think. :)