Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

Claps1775

Reaction score
Eagle1967, I have a question to ask you. Since you understand roms. So in UD and other Rome I have had. In the options of the rom, it gives extras for boot animation and apps (stock mms, custom mms, give apps). When I have installed an app or other options, they do not show up or seem to have installed. I reboot my phone and check and still not there. I have found that with every app I have had the pleasure to have in my phone. Could you lend some insight or inform me of my wrong doing please. Not wire if anyone has had this happen before.
Thank you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Eagle1967, I have a question to ask you. Since you understand roms. So in UD and other Rome I have had. In the options of the rom, it gives extras for boot animation and apps (stock mms, custom mms, give apps). When I have installed an app or other options, they do not show up or seem to have installed. I reboot my phone and check and still not there. I have found that with every app I have had the pleasure to have in my phone. Could you lend some insight or inform me of my wrong doing please. Not wire if anyone has had this happen before.
Thank you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums[/QUOT

Easy one cause the script deletes the old before installing the new but
The sites it looks to download the new apk no longer exists so it deletes.but has nothing to install so its just gone.

Claps1775

Reaction score
Well, that is not cool. Well, hmmmm that means I do not need it then.

xcrider

Reaction score
yup was gonna say that and also early version of raidzero had problems. no idea why you guys are not able to flash it now. if you are unable to install sourcery but like froyo than try elite's froyo they do great work.

Its not that i cant install it. It installs fine. It runs great for like 4-5 mins then the phone goes black and i have to pull batt...

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Wow.. weird, that's a new one for me..

Sent from my Sourcerized D1

are you overclocking it.. are you reinsatlling apps with titanium backup or some other back up program.
to have it lock up restoring data is the only thing that i can think of to cause it. there is definatley nothing in sourcery causing lockups or reboots. what kernel are you using. some kernels dont play nice with certain roms.
let me know

"thanks for calling sourcery support , this is peggy"

Claps1775

Reaction score
What kernal does Sourcery use or like? I never mess with it. I let what ever one is built into the rom install.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
What kernal does Sourcery use or like? I never mess with it. I let what ever one is built into the rom install.

the roms installs the stock kernel but the slayher and raidzero kernels work fine they are installable through the rom itself. but i really had no problem with any kernel but there are now quite a few new ones out there and havent tested them some are for gingerbread and may or may not work.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I would suggest to skip sign in to your google account after first boot to prevent automated app sync and see how it works for a bit.

"Peggy need retraining program"

Sent from my Sourcerized D1

Claps1775

Reaction score
I will try the rom again after the Iowa Hawkeye game.

Claps1775

Reaction score
Ok, so there is a weather delay and I backed up my rom. What kernal is best for Droid 1? I am looking at downloading the nest one on there. O and I do not see the other rom manager on the market. Know where I can download it?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Ok, so there is a weather delay and I backed up my rom. What kernal is best for Droid 1? I am looking at downloading the nest one on there. O and I do not see the other rom manager on the market. Know where I can download it?

what other rom manger. and not sure if the rom is uptodate on the rommanger or not.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Hi, this is Nancy. Peggy transferred you over to me, we work in the same call center.
Regarding your Rom Manager question, which as our boss Eagle mentioned, it sounds a bit strange. But that's my area of expertise and why Peggy put you through.
I have two ideas as to what you may be asking:
1) you are actually referring to the Rom Manager license, if so it is now purchased through the Rom Manager app itself.
2) you are referring to one of the lesser known ones that let you use video games or access a public library of roms or are specific to certain roms which I am unfamiliar with such as amon ra and voodoo.
Can't help you there.

Hope that helped and thank you for choosing Sourcery.
Press 1 to speak to Peggy
Press 2 for your confirmation number again
Press 3 to hang up

Goodbye

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

xcrider

Reaction score
are you overclocking it.. are you reinsatlling apps with titanium backup or some other back up program.
to have it lock up restoring data is the only thing that i can think of to cause it. there is definatley nothing in sourcery causing lockups or reboots. what kernel are you using. some kernels dont play nice with certain roms.
let me know

"thanks for calling sourcery support , this is peggy"

Im doing nothing other than instaling the rom and syncing with my gmail.