Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i haven't been here in a while been busy with my app which just released yesterday :) but how was vacation? Where'd u go?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
It was amazing, two weeks in Israel with 80% of the time on the beach. They already have the Galaxy S2 - released last week... what a beast.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
wondered

It was amazing, two weeks in Israel with 80% of the time on the beach. They already have the Galaxy S2 - released last week... what a beast.

where you were. so i guess half of Israel is using sourcery now :)

Gflam what the name of the app it not listed under your name cant find it

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Boot Manager and it's under me and conaps team name init 2 winit apps but the app doesn't support the g2x at the moment still need a tester on that and a few variables for the device (hint hint) :)

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok :)

Boot Manager and it's under me and conaps team name init 2 winit apps but the app doesn't support the g2x at the moment still need a tester on that and a few variables for the device (hint hint) :)

I thought you were talking about the othe app.
send me pm with exactly what i have to do and i will get it to you wednesday.
Tmobile and LG are both a joke of a company from this g2x experience. i never cancelled my veriszon so i wouldnt lose the unlimited data. so when a dual core unlocked bootloader powerhouse comes out for verizon. maybe we can do something on that. im not doing **** with this phone its a piece of **** and tmobile although the servioce is great for me their customer service and employees are a joke . i think they are intentially driving away people to more push the merger beause they would have never had rating for customer service like they do with this crap they are doing now.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that i'm thinking of going to sprint very soon that is when my mom is off and can take me ha i want to get the evo 3d since verizon just isn't pushing anything out that i like at all but sending that pm now

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
several things

Sorry to hear that i'm thinking of going to sprint very soon that is when my mom is off and can take me ha i want to get the evo 3d since verizon just isn't pushing anything out that i like at all but sending that pm now

sprint isnt an option here their coverage sucks.
i havent found anywhere that has a community like here. XDA is just a bunch of i am better than you or punks overall. Its not friendly and their isnt 1 post without some ass trying to belittle someone.
So if i were to do a rom again i would want it to be here.

some strong rumors of the galaxy x2 coming to sprint soon thats the one id get unless your really into the 3d stuff.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haven't checked that one out yet but not a fan of samsung their devices are strange and the evo 3d is already rooted and s off just hasn't been released yet and htc has updated on the 10th about unlocking the evo 3d's boot loader too but the specs on it seem really nice too

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah

haven't checked that one out yet but not a fan of samsung their devices are strange and the evo 3d is already rooted and s off just hasn't been released yet and htc has updated on the 10th about unlocking the evo 3d's boot loader too but the specs on it seem really nice too

the evo3d is pretty much the sensation spec wise. with the 3d edition.
Just for info sense 3.0 has been reported as laggy and problematic.
but they say the sensation is fast with sense turned off.

the samsung x2 has had very few complaints from the overseas release. the sensation has had many. and the update to gingerbread we just got from lg for the g2x has it running pretty well and better than the sensation say those that have both.
I have just not heard from anyone that sprints network is any good. and their 4g is reported not very good either. i am actually happy with tmobilies speed and network its just their actual company that blows(intentially i think)

But with that said i read that sprint is will be announcing something about their network in august and the rumors are teaming with soemone that will strongly iumprove their network but noone knows for sure.

I still think motorola appears to make the best hardware hoepfully they will quit with the locked bootloaders soon.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just really don't like samsung devices they really change the phones actual system with touchwiz and all boot manager won't work on it for a while as well and they don't use like bootanimation.zips stock they require a custom rom so i had a lot of issues with boot randimations as well so i just don't like samsung at all the system is just too different.

Sprint where i am is supposed to be alright haven't heard anything bad or great so i think it'll be fine for me but i still have time

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thats cool

I just really don't like samsung devices they really change the phones actual system with touchwiz and all boot manager won't work on it for a while as well and they don't use like bootanimation.zips stock they require a custom rom so i had a lot of issues with boot randimations as well so i just don't like samsung at all the system is just too different.

Sprint where i am is supposed to be alright haven't heard anything bad or great so i think it'll be fine for me but i still have time

im gonna screw around with the g2x for a while my upgrade for verison isnt until late august anyway than ill see whats coming down the pipe. etf for tmobile is only 200 and i know i can sell or give the g2x for credit to my sister inlaw. so no big deal. unless tmobile att gets axed and tmobile starts acting like humans again :)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Is there any 1gb duel core 4g phone coming out soon on verizon? i was hoping for the bionic but the 512 puts it out of the competition..

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
possibly

Is there any 1gb duel core 4g phone coming out soon on verizon? i was hoping for the bionic but the 512 puts it out of the competition..

by LG but i strongly urge you to stay away they are a half baked company that has no idea how to program android or treat their customers.

bionic wise its the locked bootloader thats a problem. the g2x has 512 and it really has nto been a problem at all.