Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

Discussion in 'Sourcery ROM' started by Chizzele, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery
    Developer

Ratings:
    +17
    The Galaxy S theme isn't a part of any theme it can be added for any of them. Play with it there are many options for it... if it happens that it disappears on you its a known issue on many roms, just change the indicator colors and it will show up again.

2. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    looks like yank is the real post whore. but you forgot about chaos...he should post here too....ain't this where his theme debuted? and he was perty good about support too...

3. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I haven't seen "danceswithbongs" around for a while...........I really enjoyed reading his posts laughing my @ss off. Did he get the boot or what

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

4. kamisan

kamisan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just went from miui.us then miuiandroid last couple of builds severe memory hogs. Did multi partitions and ran v6 script (before miui had it in their build )
    link2sd and swapper 2. 3 partitions.
    Just to much work to get a really cool but really slow and buggy phone. Miss the customization but this rom works! Camera works. (Which is a slow aggravating issue with miui)

You can sort of lock home into memory
    V6 script will do it with bulletproof launcher
    I would leave the memory tweaks alone as this rom works great already. Or you cab tweak the oom ( out of memory) settings on your own.

Links2sd works great with this. 276 apps and plenty of memory to spare.
    Only running two partitions now. Dont need a swap one.

5. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree, just came from 6.17. It is a very unique rom, but very bad memory. I just came back to sourcery last nite
    And couldn't be happier.

6. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery
    Developer

Ratings:
    +17
    I toyed with MIUI for a couple of hours or so awhile back... its slick, while configuring it i had my GV extension on my Chrome browser on my laptop notifying me on four voice-mails without my phone ringing even once... i realized my OG is mad at me for deSourcerizing it even if it was just for learning. Sourcery was up and running with in minutes after that :lifting:

#270 Chizzele, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  7. bigee1212

bigee1212 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know why my dialer is bugging out? the contacts list scrolling is really choppy. but everything else in the rom is smooth?

8. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +79
    graphical glitch

unknown why but it is caused by the custom backgrounds.
    also the clock alarm clock times are blacked out you can set them but when you exit you cant see them both caused by background.

so we comprimised in settings in magic commands you can remove the backgroudns and go back to boring black and those problems wont exist.
    you can also set you own backgrounds. there has been some testing that a 5x5 png 1 color background allows those 2 things to be ok but some say no but gflam said he had it work so not sure about that.

9. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +79
    New users read please

We are happy to see so many users return or new ones even though this rom hasnt had any real official major changes since febuary we still think its the most customizable rom out there while also running speedy and stable.

But please go to this post
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sourcery-rom/122837-rom-release-sourcery-rom-v2-0-a.html

this will help you out. the notifications and update feature while they are still in the settings they have been removed since they are not being used, since the rom is not being updated.

its vacation time again :)
    so i may be on if i can get close enough to the wifi at the campground but will be out of town wed through monday after the 4th.

10. bigee1212

bigee1212 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i had removed background images but it was slow (comparing to brother's D1 running PE 4.2). took a look at his build.prop and changed window events max to 200 (from 60) seems smoother to me now.

11. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery
    Developer

Ratings:
    +17
    The call log is a dynamic screen that's why its messed up with a custom background. Shouldn't have any effect on speed.

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

12. xaelith

xaelith Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I'm sure there's more I can do to squeeze a little more life out of the battery, but I'm getting about what I got out of the phone straight from the box, which I can live with.

So here's a new question. Pre-root, it used to be that when I was on any other screen but the default screen, hitting the home button would take me back to it. Is there a setting I can change to bring that back?

Search tags for this page

download sourcerer full version

lib dex
mystash.apk full
rom 2.2full
sourcerer 2 for android
sourcery rom 2.2 download
sourcery v2.2