Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I just let my battery get down to 15% percent last nite since I flashed this full version and noticed it does the default low battery notification instead of the lady talking. Was that just for the blue theme? How do I get her back? Flowers? Candy?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I just let my battery get down to 15% percent last nite since I flashed this full version and noticed it does the default low battery notification instead of the lady talking. Was that just for the blue theme? How do I get her back? Flowers? Candy?

That was part of the startrek theme sounds and I think that didn't make it into that new final... whoops I'll see what I can do

listenman20

Reaction score

That was part of the startrek theme sounds and I think that didn't make it into that new final... whoops I'll see what I can do

just have use root explorer to put the sounds in the proper places in system/media/audio/ui...ain't it?

martytoo

Reaction score
Just formatted SD card made two fat32 all is working well with Chevy ulv 1ghz and link2sd . Highly recommend not dealing with GB at the moment.... sorcery is working great! (My only complaints are some of the apps chosen to be included in system/app.. but I just manually removed via tibu) .

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Which apps did you remove? Did you use the freeze function to take them out or is there some other way to do it?

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just choose the app you want to remove and click uninstall, works like a charm.
I would use TiBu just for uninstalling app no data recovery (as the OP says).

martytoo

Reaction score
Dumb question perhaps:

How do I turn off the notification of new version of Sourcery that I get every time I boot? I am running 2.2 but get the notification that 2.1 is available.

(I did a search with "notification" as the search term and nothing came up.}

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
It sounds like you are on Sourcery 2.2 from the old thread. On this Thread the version is Sourcery 2.2 Kang, this version is a bit smoother and wont have those notifications. If you flash it, it is recommended to wipe although i didn't and had not issues. If you want to stay on the one you are on now, you can uninstall airmail through TiBu and those notifications will stop.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
not airmail

although you can uninstall that also since its not used.
you need to uninstall the sourceryupdater app

these are both removed from the 2.2 full final kang.

\or maybe your just lucky and getting an update. maybe its gingerbread :)

but i doubt it :)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Thanks for correction Eagle, its been awhile since i uninstalled so i forgot the name.
Hey i was at bestbuy today and played with the HTC Flyer. Crazy enough the magic is chasing me everywhere, the logo of the settings menu of that tablet is the same logo as the Sourcery settings logo.. the wizard hat with the wand. Almost made me want to buy it.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah i understand that

Thanks for correction Eagle, its been awhile since i uninstalled so i forgot the name.
Hey i was at bestbuy today and played with the HTC Flyer. Crazy enough the magic is chasing me everywhere, the logo of the settings menu of that tablet is the same logo as the Sourcery settings logo.. the wizard hat with the wand. Almost made me want to buy it.

htc wants to be the best so copying sourcery is a good start :)
thats just an open domain icon that they used also i guess :)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Well... got me by surprise... you know there are so many tablets out now and you play with one thinking not much can surprise you and then bam.. Sourcery is there to :)

martytoo

Reaction score
It sounds like you are on Sourcery 2.2 from the old thread. On this Thread the version is Sourcery 2.2 Kang, this version is a bit smoother and wont have those notifications. If you flash it, it is recommended to wipe although i didn't and had not issues. If you want to stay on the one you are on now, you can uninstall airmail through TiBu and those notifications will stop.

Thanks, this worked well!!!

Thanks to others for the app suggestions.

maxearing

Reaction score
why can i not move all my apps to SD? im not talking system apps in talking about some games and stuff i used to be able to move with other roms.