eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
its fun :)

its vacation time again :)
so i may be on if i can get close enough to the wifi at the campground but will be out of town wed through monday after the 4th.

I'm jealous, haven't been camping or fishing in years

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Weve been going here for the 4th of july week for about 15 years.
we camp and ride our atv's over the old mining passes and to old cities that were formed for mining. some are pretty hard to get to and you cant with anything bigger than a atv. my brothers band played the 4th last year. i jsut looked and its some bluegrass thing this year yuck :)
here is a link if your bored. you can see some of the sites and how bad the trails are in some ares. but its a blast. theres one trail going up a pass called stoney pass. its nothing but like 1 1/2 foot rocks. you pretty much stand up try to keep the throttle steady and ride it out if you stop youll be higheneded and have to lift the bike off the rocks :)
Its a blast. and now that i live in my motor home i get to bring my whole house with me :)

Alpine Loop National Backcountry Byway

if anyone wants to track me down and kill me please wait until july 10th since well leave on the 11th anyways :)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
That park looks amazing. I'm getting my Wrangler soon and will back to places like that. This was my place of choice in SoCal Hungry Valley SVRA but ever since i crashed my dirt bike and broke my ankle in two places i havn't been doing any of that.

As soon as i fire up a new wrangler (which is safer than a dirt bike) ill go off roading again.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
glamis

That park looks amazing. I'm getting my Wrangler soon and will back to places like that. This was my place of choice in SoCal Hungry Valley SVRA but ever since i crashed my dirt bike and broke my ankle in two places i havn't been doing any of that.

As soon as i fire up a new wrangler (which is safer than a dirt bike) ill go off roading again.

the Colorado Rockies are a great trail riding place but we mainly go there since you can ride all day for a week and visit something different everyday.
than we do the sand stuff also glamis in november, they go to idaho in august. i just cant get the vacation they have. :)

we original did jeeps up there but we found we can cover 20 times the distancde in a day on an atv. and see alot more. on the passes we could go up it easily 20 times in the time it takes a jeep to get to the top.
and many places a jeep just wont go.

parker34

Reaction score
All this talk makes me want to go get my 4wheeler out and ride it. Last time I went was last year at Hatfield and McCoy in WV....Sorry to take it off the discussion on trail riding and such but I am getting a ton of reboots while it is hooked up to my computer, has anyone else noticed this happening?

parker34

Reaction score
I just hooked it up to my laptop with the usb to charge it a little and over the past two hours it has probably rebooted 5 times. Not a big deal, as I usually never keep it plugged into the computer for long periods of time.

xaelith

Reaction score
I just hooked it up to my laptop with the usb to charge it a little and over the past two hours it has probably rebooted 5 times. Not a big deal, as I usually never keep it plugged into the computer for long periods of time.

I had a similar problem when I first put sourcery on my phone. What I did to remedy it was went into recovery mode, and let it charge there for about an hour before letting it go back to Sourcery.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Several things that can cause this. Non OEM charger, your phone may not like your kernel and overheat, charging with the screen on and overheat. The OG reboots when overheats, if you notice all these causes are not rom related.

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

parker34

Reaction score
I had a similar problem when I first put sourcery on my phone. What I did to remedy it was went into recovery mode, and let it charge there for about an hour before letting it go back to Sourcery.

Alright I will try this next time i plug it up, Thanks. I'm also going to try a new kernel though, since I am not getting great battery life at all.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
now how do you do taht

How do you plug your 4 wheeler into the laptop?

do you have the motorola usb drivers installed on that laptop.
but the overheating may be it i know mine overheats in the dock only.
so maybe its particular to the laptop.

xaelith

Reaction score
Alright I will try this next time i plug it up, Thanks. I'm also going to try a new kernel though, since I am not getting great battery life at all.

Mo problem. I'm currently using Slayher 1000 with max clock speed set to 900, but I'm thinking about trying what Chizzele said, and changing to the Slayher 900 with xax set to 800 and see what sort of results I get there.

Eagle, you have to have a special spark plug to usb conversion kit :p

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah i saw that

Mo problem. I'm currently using Slayher 1000 with max clock speed set to 900, but I'm thinking about trying what Chizzele said, and changing to the Slayher 900 with xax set to 800 and see what sort of results I get there.

luckily verizon is offering the conversion kit they said it was coming soon

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

luckily verizon is offering the conversion kit they said it was coming soon

Should be available same day as the bionic :)

bigee1212

Reaction score
Anyone here try Chevy's newest kernels froyo/gb on this rom?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App