Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

bigee1212

Reaction score
anyone know why my dialer is bugging out? the contacts list scrolling is really choppy. but everything else in the rom is smooth?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
graphical glitch

anyone know why my dialer is bugging out? the contacts list scrolling is really choppy. but everything else in the rom is smooth?

unknown why but it is caused by the custom backgrounds.
also the clock alarm clock times are blacked out you can set them but when you exit you cant see them both caused by background.

so we comprimised in settings in magic commands you can remove the backgroudns and go back to boring black and those problems wont exist.
you can also set you own backgrounds. there has been some testing that a 5x5 png 1 color background allows those 2 things to be ok but some say no but gflam said he had it work so not sure about that.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
New users read please

We are happy to see so many users return or new ones even though this rom hasnt had any real official major changes since febuary we still think its the most customizable rom out there while also running speedy and stable.

But please go to this post
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sourcery-rom/122837-rom-release-sourcery-rom-v2-0-a.html

this will help you out. the notifications and update feature while they are still in the settings they have been removed since they are not being used, since the rom is not being updated.

its vacation time again :)
so i may be on if i can get close enough to the wifi at the campground but will be out of town wed through monday after the 4th.

bigee1212

Reaction score

unknown why but it is caused by the custom backgrounds.
also the clock alarm clock times are blacked out you can set them but when you exit you cant see them both caused by background.

so we comprimised in settings in magic commands you can remove the backgroudns and go back to boring black and those problems wont exist.
you can also set you own backgrounds. there has been some testing that a 5x5 png 1 color background allows those 2 things to be ok but some say no but gflam said he had it work so not sure about that.

i had removed background images but it was slow (comparing to brother's D1 running PE 4.2). took a look at his build.prop and changed window events max to 200 (from 60) seems smoother to me now.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The call log is a dynamic screen that's why its messed up with a custom background. Shouldn't have any effect on speed.

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

xaelith

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure there's more I can do to squeeze a little more life out of the battery, but I'm getting about what I got out of the phone straight from the box, which I can live with.

So here's a new question. Pre-root, it used to be that when I was on any other screen but the default screen, hitting the home button would take me back to it. Is there a setting I can change to bring that back?

xaelith

Reaction score
Ok...what if I don't have ADW settings in my settings menu?

EDIT: nevermind, I figured that out, but when I try downloading ADW Launcher, it says package not signed correctly....?

Last edited:
OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The home app controls your phone your phone's operation. You can't run the phone without a home app. When you hit menu what are the option you see?

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
When you are on the home screen and clicks the physical menu button the one visible on the bottom of the phone, between the home and the back button, what do you see?

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
its vacation time again :)
so i may be on if i can get close enough to the wifi at the campground but will be out of town wed through monday after the 4th.

I'm jealous, haven't been camping or fishing in years

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums