davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hmmm if I can get the cm cam app to work ya I will put it in there I just noticed the differences Saturday night with the flash brightness/intesity option.

Update as of 8:00am Monday morning rom is done, I have a doctors appt at 10, tester is testing but he also has a job.I know of one fc issue, but it can be ignored or only do one option at a time cuz with the fc is still works. We'll see if my testie finds it.....

YOU MUST WIPE when I get this out to you. Also the boot.img sux so if your phone freezes flash a kernel of your choice till I get this solved. I have a nice 1.1 kernel boot.img but the wifi is borked.......

That's your update and be on the look out you will not be disappointed, rom is sick, heavily based off cvpcs sapphire but I tweeked and edited some **** out and added stuff.......

azpilot

Reaction score
Hmmm if I can get the cm cam app to work ya I will put it in there I just noticed the differences Saturday night with the flash brightness/intesity option.

Update as of 8:00am Monday morning rom is done, I have a doctors appt at 10, tester is testing but he also has a job.I know of one fc issue, but it can be ignored or only do one option at a time cuz with the fc is still works. We'll see if my testie finds it.....

YOU MUST WIPE when I get this out to you. Also the boot.img sux so if your phone freezes flash a kernel of your choice till I get this solved. I have a nice 1.1 kernel boot.img but the wifi is borked.......

That's your update and be on the look out you will not be disappointed, rom is sick, heavily based off cvpcs sapphire but I tweeked and edited some **** out and added stuff.......

Sounds good, can't wait to try it out..

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Teasers...... this is the new rom with the new ginger bread theme running lol ok I'm off to the doctor, more later..........

18b5e656-c2f1-cd86.jpg
18b5e656-c310-1895.jpg
18b5e656-c33e-66bd.jpg

And this is for you metiCkOne ......

18b5e656-c42b-ac86.jpg

Taco

Reaction score
Keep up the good work Davros! I'm dying to know:

is the new rumored 2.2.2 update for the D1 going to include the sms glitch fix? And if so you will incorporate it into your ROM correct?

Thx :)

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found the fc.

I'm almost ready to let him release it but I didn't get any cookies.

lol.

Its nice kids, real nice.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Keep up the good work Davros! I'm dying to know:

is the new rumored 2.2.2 update for the D1 going to include the sms glitch fix? And if so you will incorporate it into your ROM correct?

Thx :)

sms glitch? i hardley use my phone for anything but txting and such, what is this glitch?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I found the fc.

I'm almost ready to let him release it but I didn't get any cookies.

lol.

Its nice kids, real nice.

i may just release it with those small fc's cuz you reboot and the changes tak effect, and i'll look into them while i have time after all themes are done, whatda think, with a "known issue" tag line

Taco

Reaction score
The one where you pick a contact to send your txt to and it opens a random other contact convo log instead. I've had this problem on every rom and stock since I can remember. I read that the nexus s, nexus one both got the update and its apparently being soak tested for the D1 now by moto.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like that idea and I see the post now!