Sounds Gone!!!

heath223

Reaction score
I got a D2 on Wed. today was the first time I used my alarm & Calendar real life and they FAILED BIG! Yesterday evening I set a calendar event to check it out to be sure it would do ok and it did ok then. Just a little background I had also downloaded ringdroid last night B/C I need a longer tone to make sure it wakes me up as the stock tones are too short. This morning I woke at 6:11 (calender set to sound at 6:00) I also had an alarm set to 6:07 as a back up. When I woke to the phone vibrating it looks like it was the alarm that was going off. I have been setting alarms this morning and I have a tone set and volume is up but all I get is vibration. I set a calender event and I got nothing just shows up in the notification bar. I did notice that my downloaded tones when I listen to them and when my phone rings are now just playing a series of about 5-6 short tones/beeps pause then repeat etc... Anyone have any idea what might be going on? Last night when I was trying it out the tones were working.

OP
heath223

heath223

Reaction score
I did try a factory sound and that works (alarm and calender) so why don't my downloaded sounds work? my sd card is mounted.

OP
heath223

heath223

Reaction score
I went to my music and it would not play any said it did not recognize that type of file (had been working). I powered my phone down then back on and it all works now. I still need to know what the deal is as this is what I use to wake me for work.