Sounding muffled. This phone SUCKS

naalex

Reaction score
Yup, I agree. The sweet spot of the Droid is just very limited. I wonder if the size of one's head is a big factor in placing one's mouth near the correct spot, which is why for some people the phone quality is acceptable.

subguy812

Reaction score
I noticed this too...when sometimes people say they can't hear me well it is mic position...when i move the mic and ask if it is better they say perfect

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well i dont think u have a phone problem. u even sound "tiny" and i'd really like to "muffle" u. so yes yur phone sucks. go get a dif brand! maybe yu'll sound bigger on that one. :d

OP
B

BigBriDrol

Reaction score
Well i dont think u have a phone problem. u even sound "tiny" and i'd really like to "muffle" u. so yes yur phone sucks. go get a dif brand! maybe yu'll sound bigger on that one. :d

Lol that was a dumb post. You sir, are a homo

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
his droid sucks and i'm a homo...hmmmm wonder how long it will be before we see banned under his name

OP
B

BigBriDrol

Reaction score
his droid sucks and i'm a homo...hmmmm wonder how long it will be before we see banned under his name

I got a new one, it is fine. But being a d1ck to someone because they got a defective phone makes you a homo.

OP
B

BigBriDrol

Reaction score
jesus, this is unbelievable, the new phone wont rotate rotate the screen when you turn it sideways!!! AHHHH

atlharry

Reaction score
jesus, this is unbelievable, the new phone wont rotate rotate the screen when you turn it sideways!!! AHHHH

using what app? If you are talking about the home screen, it hasn't ever rotated unless you open the keyboard or have it in the dock.

Fullenwider

Reaction score
:icon_eek::icon_ devil: Homo :icon_ banana: Thats too funny. Stick a fork in this thread...It is done.:)

poz3614

Reaction score
Hard case can cover speaker hole

If you bought the belt clip with the hard case make sure that the piece that surrounds the touch screen is on correctly. There is a notch on one end that goes where the microphone hole is (on the bottom).

dblj

Reaction score
I think the vast majority of owners, and most all reviewers I have read feel as I do. My Droid has the best sound quality of any phone I have owned. You may want to try to set your phone to EVRC-B. This seems to help a lot of others that are having issues. If you truly believe the Droid is a POS, I'd stop into an AT&T store for a new phone.

my wife is having the problem with her droid where everyone, including me, tell her that she sounds muffled. how do I "set phone to EVRC-B"? I would like to try that and see if it helps but cant figure out how.