1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sound / Vibrate Management apps

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by prodjbm, Jul 24, 2010.

1. prodjbm

prodjbm New Member

I am currently using quick profiles wihich works pretty good. But, it doesn't do anything for the e mail & text notifications. I came from the storm and I like to use the vibrate only feature which made all notifications and calls vibrate. I can not get quick profiles to to this. I also liked the Phone only feature of the storm, I used this at night so I wouldn't get notification sounds through the night from e mails and text sounds from drunk friends. Is there another app that can do this?
    Thanks
  2. liz01

liz01 New Member

Vibrate

If you want your phone to vibrate for everything you need to go to your menu, settings, sound & display and make sure your phone vibrate is checked.
Search tags for this page
android app to control vibration on s4
android manage vibration for each application
android profile sound vibrate
application to manage sound profiles?
control android sound vibrate time

control vibrate android

how to manage vibrate droid x

how to vibrate control android
notification sounds management s4
sound management app android
vibrate and sound app android