1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Sound] System Sounds & Pro - Volume Management

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by DylanG, Jul 20, 2011.

1. DylanG

DylanG New Member

Have you ever needed to quickly change all of your volumes without going to Settings, Sound, Volumes, ect? Well, System Sounds is what you need!

In the app, you can visually check your volume and if your volumes are vibrated or not.

In System Sounds Pro, you can make custom profiles so you can on-the-fly set predetermined volumes. And, you can also add shortcuts to profiles on your homescreen!

tl;dr- https://market.android.com/details?id=net.dylang.android.system_sounds

DylanG
  2. spydergirl

spydergirl New Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm definitely on the prowl for a profiles / sound management app that actually WORKS correctly and your's sounds very promising.

My frustration has been that, no matter what profiles app I try (and I've tried ALOT of them!!), I can't get my PHONE RINGER to RING in the "night mode" when I want all the other notifications to be silent. I still want to be reachable by phone, but not bothered by other media notifications during the night. All the apps I've tried seem to work great for all other profiles like: Home, Work, Church, Sports, and even the Night mode - except that the phone won't RING in that mode even though I have the ringer volume set all the way UP.

I'll look over your's and give it a try and see what happens. THANK! :)
  3. spydergirl

spydergirl New Member

Sorry - it still didn't work for me and I had to get a refund. :( It didn't let my phone ringer come through in the night profile. :( But thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
  4. spydergirl

spydergirl New Member

I FINALLY FOUND ONE THAT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!! "Simple Sound Profile Widget" !!! MY PHONE ACTUALLY *RINGS* IN THE NIGHT PROFILE MODE!!! I'M SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

android system volume