sound recorder

alm0614

Reaction score
i can record sounds to attach to messages, but where can i find them and where can i just record sounds otherwise

Sleeve

Reaction score
You can download a sound recorder app from Market, there are about 4-5 of them out there.

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
I downloaded an App... Voice recorder, works great, i use it for taking notes, reminders, things to do, and emailing them to my home PC if needed..

Last edited:

sstamilio

Reaction score
Note everything gives you a sound recorder, text notes ans a scribble pad all in one app

LordKastle

Reaction score
i second the support of the Note Everything app. Many notepads seem to fit only a sentence like a yellow pad type of reminder. Note everything gives you a legitimate notepad such as notepad in Windows or Text Edit on a mac.

R

racklefratz

Note everything gives you a legitimate notepad such as notepad in Windows or Text Edit on a mac.
And as a workaround since the Droid won't sync with MS Outlook Notes, Note Everything provides an option to "Import" text files created with Windows Notepad.

dean.collins

Reaction score
Note everything gives you a legitimate notepad such as notepad in Windows or Text Edit on a mac.
And as a workaround since the Droid won't sync with MS Outlook Notes, Note Everything provides an option to "Import" text files created with Windows Notepad.

It would be nice if Note Everythign allowed you to sycn with MS Outlook Notes.

It seems crazy NO note taking apps sync with Outlook. Whats that about?

cuskit

Reaction score
Too bad the guy that got his phone soaked when the cat tipped the water glass over didn't have Voice Recorder on at the time! I can just hear the playback now - "Holy Cats#!t He's gonna drown me when he finds this! Wonder if I can blame it on the mutt? Hmm - first gotta figure out how he got up on the counter.. Here Fido, come on up, buddy! Wanna drink 'o water?" :icon_ devil:

Silly in Jersey - cuskit