1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sound distortion when I speak on Phone

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by Germanicus, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Germanicus

Germanicus New Member

Hello, I'm a Verizon user with a new Fascinate. I really like the phone even though it seems the battery dies quickly. But the major issue I have is with call quality, and I haven't found anyone with the same problem.

When making a phone call to either a cell phone or LAN line no matter what carrier my phone distorts when I speak. The person to whom I'm speaking says my voice is pretty clear, but I hear a buzzy sound when I speak. My in-call volume is set at the very lowest level. And speakerphone seems to distort pretty easily. The one app I really want to work on my phone is the phone app. Does anyone know if this is a common problem or a known manufacturer's defect?

I bought my phone last Tuesday, so I can take it back (hopefully without a restocking fee). Thanks for any input.
Search tags for this page

cell phone distorted sound

cell phone sounds distorted

cell phone sounds garbled

distorted sound on cell phone
distorted voice on cell phone
distortion in cell phone call
distortion on cell phone
my cell phone sounds garbled
my phone sounds distorded

my samsung galaxy phone sounds garbled

my voice is sounding distorted on my samsung grand

samsung galaxy distorted voice

voices sound disorted incellphone calls
voicesoundsgarbledoncellphone
wyy does my sam sung cell phone sounds garbled?