1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sound crackling noise all the time

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ZooMob, Apr 3, 2011.

1. ZooMob

ZooMob New Member

As of today my Droid 1 is making a low sound like a hum or crackling all the time. When I play music, it sounds slow and garbled up almost like aliens talking, if there is such a thing lol.

Has anyone exoerienced this? I reboot and its fine but then happens again after a little time...
  2. meishkov

meishkov New Member

Yea I had that happen to me months ago. It was really weird, I thought my damn phone was broken. Something with the built-in music app I'm pretty sure. Once I rebooted it was all good.
  3. Tarster

Tarster New Member

I have this happen to me every once in awhile, go into your applications, running apps, and kill most of the extra apps that are running, leave the system apps, but you can kill the messaging and voicemail and extras you have going on.

This cures the problem for me 90% of the time, Otherwise just reboot like the #2 post said. that works to :)
Search tags for this page
android crackling sound
galaxy s3 sound crackling
iphone 5 making cracking noise when i make call
iphone from verizon all crackly

phone making crackling noise

tyme sefari mark ii crackling and popping
waves maxx audio pro making popping noise