1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sort of new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DroidKatSF, Oct 13, 2010.

1. DroidKatSF

DroidKatSF New Member

I have had my Droid since it was first released, but that was just because my phone at the time died, it was new and I had heard good things about it. Loved it from day one, still do, but now I am at the point where I want to do things like customize the ring tones, find the cool games/aps, and use it fully.

Been looking at the Droid X too... might be time to upgrade.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

:welcome: to the Forum

You are in the right place to learn about customizing, as far as an upgrade I would hold off for a few months and see what becomes available
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome: to the forums. This is definitely the place to be for customizing your Droid. There are a lot of things you can do to your Droid 1. So check it all out.