1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sort of a ring tone question.

Discussion in 'Droid X FAQ' started by grolson, Dec 28, 2010.

1. grolson

grolson New Member

Is there a way to make another phone ring my ringtone when I call them. If you understand what I mean. Say someone doesn't have me set to a ringtone, when I call them, it will ring the sound I choose. Don't know if its possible, kind of like a callback ring I suppose.dancedroid
  2. Es0ter1c

Es0ter1c New Member

Lol. I am guessing this probably doesn't exist because nobody wants to hear Baby Got Back unexpectedly during their board meetings or at their doctor appointments. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. deadbird8

deadbird8 New Member

It would require sending the ringtone info with the call setup messaging- something that I don't believe is in the CDMA call setup messaging standards.
  4. grolson

grolson New Member

Es0ter1c Lol. I am guessing this probably doesn't exist because nobody wants to hear Baby Got Back unexpectedly during their board meetings or at their doctor appointments. ;)

Thanks, just wondering if was possible, and you comments gave me some great thought, laughs, and ideas!!:):)