1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sort by Last Name fixed at last

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by DarkNet, Jun 22, 2010.

1. DarkNet

DarkNet New Member

Glad to see that sort and display by last name are in froyo. dancedroid
  2. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

Nice! Lots of little updates like that seem to keep being discovered. I just discovered the other day that you can turn on/off the data service by going into Settings -> Wireless & network settings -> Mobile networks -> Data enabled. You used to have to go into the hidden programming menu to turn off data. Should be very nice for saving battery on a long hike when I still want to be able to receive calls and use GPS.
  3. mcinvaille

mcinvaille New Member

I just noticed the on screen menu options on the camera and video selection. Nice touch as well...(unless it was already there and I just didn't notice)!
  4. AzJazz

AzJazz New Member

It's about time, too. Unfortunately, there isn't a "Sort by Organization" option yet. :(
Search tags for this page

android gallery sort by name