Sorry guys...

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I had Liberty GB v.07 themed out about 98% done and was doing the last few touch-ups, and then doing a test with it as my first theme. All of a sudden my external hard drive went corrupt.

I've got the worst luck with themeing right now. Twice my laptop was hit by that stupid Windows Vista Security 2011 virus, then a 3rd time by the same one but a different name and none of my programs would open properly. Then I found an exefix file but for some reason my 3rd theme attempt went haywire, causing me to scrap it a 3rd time.

Now the external hard drive being corrupt for no apparent reason. I've never had a bad external hard drive before.

I have no hair left.... literally.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Dude that sucks! sorry for all the trouble.. Now we'll know the true blood sweat and...hair, that went into the theme when you release

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear it. I want you to know that your attempts are not going unnoticed by me. I send my gratitude and appreciation your way. I look forward to flashing your hairless theme ;)

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I'm persistent. That's the key to getting it done. I've been at it for months, along with my half-done app. One way or another, it's going to come out. Thanks for the support, guys. I'll get my hairless theme out sooner or later, lol.

I've got to find out if v.08 is going to affect the theme or not. I'm working on trying to recover my external hard drive as we speak. It's not easy. I managed to get it uncorrupted but no files are showing on it at the moment. Hopefully it wasn't erased in the process!

I'll keep you posted!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah its gotta be tough with the nightlies coming out one after the other, not knowing if the theme you're working on will fit with each release. Maybe it would be easier to wait until the official release?

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Well damn. Either way I would've been screwed.

When will it be alright to fully theme LGB?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing when it's out of beta.

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Roger that. Could you or Jrummy give us the green light when its good to theme?