Sorry for the fast thread posting, ADB question

i_suck_at_this.

Reaction score
xt907
Computer drivers - yes
rsd lite - yes
stock 4.1.2 rom (not 98.18.78)
adb and sdk kit (on desktop)

is there a universal way to unlock the boot loader using adb commands for the RAZR family?

i use rsd lite and it keeps failing at part 6/19 and im thinking its because the bootloader is locked (status 0)
also when the phone powers off at ANY point it brings up the fastboot screen and says 'flash failed' at the bottom and doesnt start up (unless i hold all three buttons and scroll all the way to the bottom choice (bd tools i think) and then it starts no problem.

my goal is just to basically format the phone completely as if brand brand new (i have custom fonts and soft keys etc and its all annoying i do not know why i did it, it was all a start when i just wanted to under clock my phone and save battery.)

if anyone has a way to unlock the bootloader (im on the latest OTA update 98.18.78) and my phone is rooted.
or has the factory rom that actually works with this phone and rsd lite, please let me know.

Neverleft7

Reaction score
xt907
Computer drivers - yes
rsd lite - yes
stock 4.1.2 rom (not 98.18.78)
adb and sdk kit (on desktop)

is there a universal way to unlock the boot loader using adb commands for the RAZR family?

i use rsd lite and it keeps failing at part 6/19 and im thinking its because the bootloader is locked (status 0)
also when the phone powers off at ANY point it brings up the fastboot screen and says 'flash failed' at the bottom and doesnt start up (unless i hold all three buttons and scroll all the way to the bottom choice (bd tools i think) and then it starts no problem.

my goal is just to basically format the phone completely as if brand brand new (i have custom fonts and soft keys etc and its all annoying i do not know why i did it, it was all a start when i just wanted to under clock my phone and save battery.)

if anyone has a way to unlock the bootloader (im on the latest OTA update 98.18.78) and my phone is rooted.
or has the factory rom that actually works with this phone and rsd lite, please let me know.

No way to unlock the bootlader with the newest ota but this link will get u back to the factory ROM

[SCRIPT/UTILITY] ROOT RAZR M XT907 for LOCKED Devices on 9.18.78 - VZW Droid Razr M Development [XT907] - DroidRzr.com