Sorry F.N.G.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by Y2kminuteman, Nov 23, 2015.

  1. Y2kminuteman

    Y2kminuteman New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    motorola DROIDX MAXX
    I have a new Motorola RAZZR MAX I have been a member of 2600 for 7 years. 90% goes over my head now the other 10% great. I would like some one to guide me to being able to do things to my phone, Neat things tricks,jail breaking ,jelly been ANY THING for Educational & Informational purposes only.
    ANY help would be grateful THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    Edit: removed email address
     
    #1 Y2kminuteman, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Mustang02

    Mustang02 Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Messages:
    7,624
    Likes Received:
    5,114
    Trophy Points:
    1,563
    Location:
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +6,072
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P/5X
    Do you have the Razr Maxx or Droid Maxx? Your post says Razr Maxx but your current phone model says Droid Maxx. Jail breaking is an iOS term. Android is Rooting.
     
    • Like Like x 2