1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sorry, but my search skills seem lacking; Was there ever a solution to Timestamps?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by Wongway, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Wongway

Wongway New Member

For those not in the know,

It seems that our time stamps on some(all?) Motorola android phones seem to be out of whack.

For example, SMS+ backup won't save your text messages in order because your incoming texts may show them arriving 5 hours earlier or in some cases 7 hours earlier depending on your time zone.

This wouldn't bother me as much, however I'm starting to wonder if the reason why I sometimes get texts from people 2 or 3 times is because of the variance of the timestamps that messages are showing up on our phones.

Sometimes, I'll get a message twice in a row, then, 5 minutes later, I'll get the same message again.

This is independant of who sent it, so I know it is not their phones that are causing it.
  2. ELH

ELH New Member

Turn on "Delivery Notification" in your advanced text settings and see if that solves it.