sorrry to keep asking questionz

slipknot1bethanii

Reaction score
do you know how to change text message? Cuz when i get a text message it shows it on the top of the screen and it scrolls across it, is there anyway you can change that?

timrock

Reaction score
disable the notification. go into the text message settings and remove the check.

OP
S

slipknot1bethanii

Reaction score
disable the notification. go into the text message settings and remove the check.

Where is the text message settings at? Because i dnt know where it is i've been looking and i just got the phone monday.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Open the text app and press the settings key at the bottom and the settings menu will come up

OP
S

slipknot1bethanii

Reaction score
Okay thank you, is there anyway i could take off the noice when u click something it makes a clicking noice?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hit the settings key at the bottom and then select sound and at the bottom of the screen that comes up should be a feedback area, these are where haptic feedback and other similiar settings are controlled

OP
S

slipknot1bethanii

Reaction score
It's still doing it, manly when i touch apps and pretty much when u touch everything.

dij836

Reaction score
Hi All, does anyone know how to take off the Verizon Wireless announcement when the phone rings or when you make a call?