SOPA, your nexus, and droid forums.

dolpns13

Reaction score
Guys please keep signing this petition and use Wikipedia to find your local senators and send them an email.

If you haven't noticed already, several sites are blacking out today concerning PIPA. Its still a major issue and we still need our voices heard.

Ill send mine an email. But what should I say? Do I need to be detailed or just keep it short and sweet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
You guys are butchering these threads. Its about exposure not about which part of the forum these belong in. More people are exposed by putting these in general discussion sections then a dusty off topic section.

I am pretty disappointed in the mods for this.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Trust me with the amount of coverage its getting today people on this forums knows about it. We are not ignoring or pushing you to the side. More than likely we all have been exposed and I personally already signed the petition. If you use google, wiki, or any sites for rooting you know about this and probably have already signed the petition. Thank you for the thread in letting people know.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You guys are butchering these threads. Its about exposure not about which part of the forum these belong in. More people are exposed by putting these in general discussion sections then a dusty off topic section.

I am pretty disappointed in the mods for this.

Galaxy Nexus general discussion is for the GN, not for increased exposure.

thanks for understanding.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Lets get this going again guys, please follow the links on the OP's original post, we need to get this bill shot down, we need to sign these petitions and call our congressmen, inform the people that will listen that these bills infringe on our civil liberties and will the be the start of an American downfall. We must get these ludicrous bills killed before they are made law, lets show the government that we will not be taken for fools and that they cannot force-feed us whatever truths they want, we will be informed, and we are not going to stand for our freedoms to be taken. if anybody would like information on the bills please follow this link How SOPA would affect you: FAQ | Privacy Inc. - CNET News