sooooooo.........

RoyR80

Reaction score

Car

Reaction score
What exactly is it everyone is so eager for? I have to say I am 100% content with 1.0.12. Other than an occasional YouTube network problem, I would say this is the fiirst time I can say everything (I use) works. If an update came out, I would definitely try it out but I'm in no rush!

Is anyone even working on a new lmod? I thought this was a joint project but each dev has gone back to doing there own thing. Besides, with the knowledge of each contributing dev, imagine how many flavored roms could one day hit the airways ;-)

listenman20

Reaction score
well from december when i got my phone til this release of lithmmod i flashed atleast once a week...usually it was more b/c i'd have a ROM about 4 days b4 things began to show up on it that made me look for something better. i've had to add/subtract a few things on lithmod to get my phone they way i like it but for the last 2 weeks i've pretty wel kept it just the way it is. i understand what ya say about the superuser app being flawed but i updated it thru rom manager. it's in the free section. i had to take out the cytown phone app. it's always given me trouble no matter which ROM it was included in. i've found a couple of widgets that are themed a bit differently than the blueberry lithmod is so i replaced those. one of which was the updated facebook app, otherwise i'd still be running the old version b/c i haven't seen a blueberry update on lithmod. with all the mods i've had to make to get my droid the way i like it, ya might think it's not even lithmod anymore, but the blueberry icons are still there. maps recently updated. i could use the blueberry icon back on that but i don't know how to get it without waiting on an update. i guess i could search around for something that would fix it...or dig thru the apk and replace the image somehow....

Car

Reaction score
@ listenman.....

I hear ya....I changed a bunch of stuff too. Hard to tell lithium is running but it is. I tried a bunch of different roms since I got the Droid in March and while it can be fun, it is a major pia to get everything back the way I like it only to find a problem in the rom and start all over again.
Lithium has been great...other than a few icons I didn't care for, it just works and that is most important. If it had not been for a few undesirable icons/images used I would have never learned to metamorph!

Almost makes me want to learn to more about android development ;-)

Droidemz

Reaction score
I used to use lith mod religiously until it became apparent an update would not be released any time in the foreseeable future, switched to ultimate droid and couldn't be happier. Look around and try some of the other roms out for a bit until LM is updated, which could be a while off.

sparty569

Reaction score
I admit, as much as I like this rom, I will make a nandroid backup, and test out BBv05 and the newest SS when they come out.

I was just hoping for an FRG22D version of LitMod.

Hopefully they will have a sweet Gingerbread rom when the source is released.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I admit, as much as I like this rom, I will make a nandroid backup, and test out BBv05 and the newest SS when they come out.

I was just hoping for an FRG22D version of LitMod.

Hopefully they will have a sweet Gingerbread rom when the source is released.

I miss LitMod as well. Been hopping around a lot lately & found a few good ROMs out there. For the past week or so I've been using Liquid's ROM. Pretty solid & a bunch of themes to pick from. Doesn't have all the bells & whistles that CM6 or other ROMS (yet) but it's working with little to no issues. Give it a shot - can't hurt.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've still been working on stuff.. just more slowly because of some other demands. It will come.. just be a little more patient for this next one.

listenman20

Reaction score
I've still been working on stuff.. just more slowly because of some other demands. It will come.. just be a little more patient for this next one.

i'm in no rush. like i said with all the stuff i need to change to get it back up the way i like, it's become a chore to switch. so, take ya time. we'll all enjoy the best when it comes out.

OP
ilovechi23

ilovechi23

Reaction score

That's what what I wanted to kno if someone was working on the rom thx a lot jrummy

EbE404

Reaction score

Thanks for chiming in, it's good to hear from you. I mentioned in a previous post that I wouldn't ask for an ETA, and I'm definitely going to stick to that-you certainly deserve to work on your own terms and schedule.

That said, I, and I suspect others here, were getting a bit antsy since there hasn't been much word from any of the Lithium Team, and in a world when things come and go, projects surge and fade, and memories can sometimes be short-it's good to hear that work continues, albeit in a limited fashion.

Thanks again for all you do.

Psychlone

Reaction score
Thanks Jrummy.
I'm not anxious either - I'm more than perfectly content with 30+ hours of battery life, a fully-functioning awesome Li-Mod ROM, and the sweet look of a tweaked Watermark'd theme.

I'm in when the new one hits the waves...but until then, take your time and do it the way YOU want it to be!

Psychlone

Jmart922

Reaction score
Good to know jrummy, I absolutely love lithium and I'm looking forward to its next update, keep up the great job, proud lithium mod user