sooooooo.........

ilovechi23

Reaction score
Do anybody kno anything about new lithiummod roms???? I mean do anybody kno if someones working on them or what??

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
i second that... i hope there's some updates or something on this Rom...

OP
ilovechi23

ilovechi23

Reaction score
I don't keep up with other roms and their progression but I hope lithiummod comes first......been awhile since the last roms

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
I feel like if JRummy was still here making ROMS we would have had 2 new updates and Clock/notifications colors mods...so sad...

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
what's to be improved? it can't read ya mind.

theres a newer google build out...it adds adobe flash the market so it can update automatically as opposed to having to manually check and update now...and im sure it improves battery and other stuff slightly...its just wanting to be on the best possible ROM...right now if feels like this ROM has been forgotten...

OP
ilovechi23

ilovechi23

Reaction score

There's always room to improve..... seems like we went from a top rom to a bottom rom.... I think if the devs would come and give us a timeframe then it wouldn't be a problem, but since jrummy said what he had to say we haven't heard anything about the rom.....

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

There's always room to improve..... seems like we went from a top rom to a bottom rom.... I think if the devs would come and give us a timeframe then it wouldn't be a problem, but since jrummy said what he had to say we haven't heard anything about the rom.....

agreed. an update on whats happening with the future of LithiumMod would be...whats that word...AWESOME

RoyR80

Reaction score

Also apps like superuser. 2.2.2 is known to be real buggy, yet its included with the current version of Li-Mod. :-/

ps. i too a fiend for an update. (tag it for CW updates as well, plz) :)