Soon to be Droid owner

collett

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,
I took the plunge and ordered my Droid X from Verizon today. Now the two and a half week wait. Guh! I've gone from Moto Q as my first smartphone, through two Blackberries (which I love), but just cannot resist the sleekness of Droid and the screen size of Droid X. I'll be 46 next month, so a larger screen is becoming more important. :)
I use my phone for everything-email, calendar, web surfing, banking, Amazon, Kindle.
I'm a nurse by profession so hopefully I'll find an app for a drug guide. I have one on my BB Tour and it's great to have the info at my fingertips.
I live in Tennessee with my fabulous hubby. We have two grown sons, one of whom got married in May.
I am a sponge seeking Droid knowledge. I promise to utilize the search tool, but will probably ask questions, at first, that seem really simple.
Later,
Carol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,
I took the plunge and ordered my Droid X from Verizon today. Now the two and a half week wait. Guh! I've gone from Moto Q as my first smartphone, through two Blackberries (which I love), but just cannot resist the sleekness of Droid and the screen size of Droid X. I'll be 46 next month, so a larger screen is becoming more important. :)
I use my phone for everything-email, calendar, web surfing, banking, Amazon, Kindle.
I'm a nurse by profession so hopefully I'll find an app for a drug guide. I have one on my BB Tour and it's great to have the info at my fingertips.
I live in Tennessee with my fabulous hubby. We have two grown sons, one of whom got married in May.
I am a sponge seeking Droid knowledge. I promise to utilize the search tool, but will probably ask questions, at first, that seem really simple.
Later,
Carol

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. I took a look in the Market for you Carol, and there are a lot of apps for medicine/drugs. It will be a matter of trying to find the right one for you.

The good thing about the Market is if you do purchase one of these you have 24 hours to try it out. If you don't like it you delete it and you get a refund.

There was quite a few free ones as well. I'm sure it will keep you busy.

OP
C

collett

Reaction score
That's so kind of you! Thanks so much. It's good to know you have 24 hours to try out apps. I'm sure I'll find at least one of the drug guides helpful.