1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Soon to be Converted

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by joamon, Nov 4, 2010.

1. joamon

joamon New Member

Greetings everyone,

I signed up for the forum last night. I have been monitoring several threads over the past week and I have to say I am very impressed with the community. This is definitely one of the best I have seen in a long time.

I am a long time Crackberry (Curve, Storm, Storm 2) user (mainly because of work!) who will be converting over to the Dinc HD when that comes out in a couple weeks (we hope!). My Dad has a Droid 1 and loves it. I have gotten to play with that as well as the Epic my wife got from work last week and I have been impressed with what I have seen of the Android OS so far. I'm sure I will love it more when I get my own to mess with in my very own way!

I look forward to reading/talking with you more as I attempt to hit the 'factory reset' on my brain as I convert from Blackberry to Android OS.
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forums! As soon as you make the switch we'll be here to help you along. Good luck with the wait.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forums. As you said this is a great place to be and hopefully you will consider this home.