Sony Releases a Baffling Video Commercial; Likely a Teaser for the Xperia Z4 Event

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sony's PR team must have accidentally eaten something with hallucinogenic properties because their latest video ad is very bizarre. It obviously contains images related to Google's newest OS, Android 5 Lollipop, but the other images might take psychiatrist to actually interpret.

We suspect this is a teaser trailer for their latest flagship device, the Xperia Z4, which is likely being announced before CES or MWC in 2015. Of course, that's purely speculation on our part. What's your perspective?

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I'm hopeful that the Z4 will be released soon because then the Z3 will go down in price which means I might actually be able to afford it then. :cool:
Noone is going to carry the z4. The z3 just dropped. So a price drop won't happen unless your buying one direct from Sony.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There were quite a number of illustrations of thin, starting with the grip by the hand, and there was the door cracked open very slightly among others. I guess no surprise there considering the Z3V's very svelte design. I really do like the Z3 and wish they had stayed with the same edges on the Z3V. That phone is sexy, sharp, has a great camera, beautiful screen, great battery performance and is waterproof to boot. There's not much not to like about it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I got this.. Ok.. Something like a lollipop eating psychedelic lizard is going to attack people, by poking them in the eye, until a little ginger kid swallows all of the unborn souls, and it's going to make you cry and grow arm hair.. :) glad I could help.. Baaahahahahahaha

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
well, I'm set on phone for a while. Looking for a tablet a ready to pull the trigger on the Galaxy S 8.4 or Z3 Tablet Compact....waiting to see what's on the horizon, though.