1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sony Pictures And Crackle Launches New Android Apps

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Oct 6, 2010.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Its nice when you have options available to you at all times in terms of entertainments, and Sony just released some more options for us. These new options come in the form of a new application, and it allows you to watch full movies and TV shows for a low $4.99 a month.
    Here are some movies:

This application seems cool, but sadly does not have anything great That I would watch. Usually in those situation, as time goes by they will add more content to their catalog.

Aren't these options great? and as long as Android keeps growing at the rate, we will have a lot of options.

News via: HMM
  2. rcjames

rcjames New Member

This is a comon problem always but it just at the first months or so without months and years we'll see alooot more. Good to see them joining android envirement. Very nice indeed for the future.
  3. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

nice app,i will post a review when i get the app