Sony Ericsson Post New Sample Arc Pictures & Video To Impress

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;2xOsZDjMYTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xOsZDjMYTo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Video Sample HD 720p | xblog.gr[/video]

If a phone with a nice camera is what you’ve been looking for, Sony Ericsson might just have your solution coming up in their recently announced Xperia device. The Xperia Arc is SE’s latest flagship Android phone with the usual specs ranging from its 1GHz processor, 4.2 inch display, to what seems to be an excellent camera that produces great photos regardless of it being just a phone. This camera quality has been shown off by SE before, but just to jog your memory a bit, a new video was posted on YouTube (above) and a sample picture posted on Flickr (below) for your viewing pleasure.

This is an all in one device. What do you guys think of this new phone? Would you give up your Droids for something a bit more Arcish?

Last edited by a moderator:

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Sorry but even thought this phone looks amazing im OD Blood Positive and i aint switching anytime soon

EgooEspada

Reaction score
The hardware and camera on this thing is amazing. I'd pick one up in a heartbeat if it was offered by Verizon.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome video quality, but one thing i can not get past is how do your feet fit into those shoes?

moosez3

Reaction score
Yeah I would before the droid I had several se phone and thbe xenon flash of tbhe k750 is still unparalleled...
Will it be smooth and fast though??