1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Songbird to Manage Playlists?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by dainty, Oct 26, 2010.

1. dainty

dainty New Member

I installed Songbird and really like the interface. It sees all the music on my Droid X but isn't recognizing my playlists. I already used iSyncr to transfer over all my music from iTunes, and I don't want to use iTunes anymore. I've also made additional changes directly on the Droid since then. Now I just want to use Songbird to manage and create playlists. But I'm not seeing any of my playlists on Songbird. Am I missing something? Please point me to the right direction.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Moved to the X general discussion section
  3. Desicrator

Desicrator New Member

Some one else might be able to jump in and be more useful in relation to songbird.
    But I am liking Winamp you can sync over the Wifi, also there is Doubletwist.

Isn't Songbird still a work in progress? at least it was last time I looked at it.
Search tags for this page

can i use songbird to manage the music on my droid x?

create playlist songbird android

location of songbird playlists

songbird add playlist android

songbird manage playlists

what is songbird galaxy 3 itunes