1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sonata, the new Musical Software at google play

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by rbertani, Sep 9, 2013.

1. rbertani

rbertani New Member

Hello everyone, who of you are musicians and likes piano sheet music ? Besides that, do you know midi files ?
    How about transform midi files in piano scores and generate different versions of it ?

I would like to present you the new musical software at google play, Sonata.
    Sonata is a never before seen musical software which works with Musical Reharmonization. Our app allows open a midi file and turn it onto a piano score, after you can generate different versions of this piano score using musical reharmonization (it allows modify the harmony of song). If you want is possible export your scores as midi or pdf, enjoy!!

Sonata is published at google play and can be accessed by this URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.music.sonatamobile

We will be happy with your opinion! :biggrin:

Thank You
  2. rbertani

rbertani New Member

3. rbertani

rbertani New Member

App Demo Version Updated

Hi to everyone, I've updated the demo version of app to accept any mifi file (the demo version was limited to
    accept just some midi files to test). The updated will be available in some hours.

I would like very much of your opinion. :)

Regards
    Ricardo.