sometimes Folders won't open

Crewski

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I haven't figured out the cause yet. I used to turn it off and back on, but I found that after "x" amount of time, it will start working again on its own....

Blaster

Reaction score
I also have this problem... But it will only happen with one folder not all of them... I have weather bug the weather channel weather and androweather all in there...

troyk9

Reaction score
Folder not opening

It happens to me as well. It only happens with my folder that has the camera app in it after I use the camera app
and it happens each and every time I use that app for some reason
A reboot fixes the problem but I am searching for a solution as well
I kill all things with the Task Manager and that does not seem to work either

NVash

Reaction score
I occasionally have that problem and it happens on different folders. I either reset or just go to a different folder and do something else.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've had it happen with only one folder. i have four total and they will all open, but that one particular folder won't open. it's almost as if it thinks it's already open.

i would try deleting the folder(s) that have problems and recreating them to see if that resolves the issue.

glasshalffull5150

Reaction score
solution to folders not opening

I found a work around. Go to settings. Applications. Manage apps. Choose the running tab. Scroll down and choose home. When this opens up. Choose force stop. The folder will open then. Be nice if I could create a shortcut to the home app but havnt figured that one yet.