somethings not right...

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
Im on the bus now and at 90%

If the extended is like this then I don't even wanna know what the stock is like lol. I might charge the stock battery and carry it around as a spare.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Keep in mind, the battery charges and discharges in 10% increments. So anything between 90-99 will show 90%.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Other then for show, I prefer still wallpapers. A good app is the background app and it has some real nice wall papers that look just as good as some of these live wallpapers. With a still wallpaper you gain improved performance and better battery life. The only time I may switch to a live wall paper is to show people what it looks like, but other then that it does not do enough to warrant the loss in performance and battery life.

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
Okay so im on the bus on my way home. Other than using google for a minute in one class and sending a few texts throughout the day im at 50% not bad I can't complain. Somebody at school today told me that a task killer will help battery life. Is that bull or no lol

everstar80

Reaction score
Maybe your device is defective. Take it to Verizon and ask them for some help. Because if you're jumping through all these hoops and it still has poor battery lifevthen it sounds like the device, not something you did wrong.

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
Like it doesn't seem all that short. Like somebody had said to me its like a lapptop its not going to last all day. It lasted from 6 am till like 430ish and it was at 30% so I charged it back up to 100% now Im back down to 60% or 70% but used a lot of data and texting in the past hour. Seems to me like every device is different.

Now to the device itsself. . . I love it its great I like how it works and feels and looks but im a little bored with it already. Mabey im missing something it does?? Im not sure

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
It lasted almsot 12 hours. Yes oit drains pretty fast but I use the broswer alot and text heavily and im gonna reset my wallpaper. I personally don't think it is the device ill give it a few more days

Now onto the device itsself. I love the way it feels/looks/works but I find myself a little bored with it. Any cool apps or anything else cool these things do tht I should check out? I don't even know where to start when playing around with it lol