1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

somethings downloading a crap ton of data

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Veraster, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Veraster

Veraster New Member

A few days ago I was bored and I messed with a bunch of settings in my phone. My power and data saver settings were already all on max power.
    Anyway I've noticed that all of a sudden my data usage has increased to roughly 100mb a day. I have unlimited data but I've heard that after 2gb they throttle you for 2 months. Better safe than sorry - since 100mbx30mb=3000mb, there is a problem.
    What other settings are there that have to do with data? Also is there an app that monitors this stuff so I know what's using that 70mb a day more than it did a few days ago?
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  2. nikecar

nikecar New Member

Did you turn on backup assistant plus?
  3. Veraster

Veraster New Member

No I didnt. Its up to about the 400mb mark but it's stopped going up rapidly for no reason. So I don't know what was causing it.
    I used the YouTube app about a week ago. I heard something about partial offline video watching. Could it of been downloading random videos?
  4. mar121y

mar121y New Member