Something stuck on the side of the screen between glass and casing! Help! (Droid)

versusxiii

Reaction score
Its really bothering me. Yesterday, I had some lint stuck between the side of my screen and the casing. So, I took a piece of paper and I used it to pull the lint out...

Now I've done this many times before... but its hot out, and this time the paper got stuck. I pulled it out, and now there is just white paper stuck between my screen and the casing about a centimeter long... its really bothering me.

I can't think of anything small/sturdy enough to get inbetween there other than paper that is strong enough to get it out... I've tried literally everything. Do you guys have any other ideas?

Rayv

Reaction score
I use clear packing tape. It may be stiff and tacky enough to work for your situation.

OP
versusxiii

versusxiii

Reaction score
Good idea, I'll give it a shot when I can go pick some up, don't think I have any right now. I'll let you know how it works out.

OP
versusxiii

versusxiii

Reaction score
I'll give it a shot... the tape didn't work. The paper that got stuck in there is way too tough to be scraped out with the tape... I might just be stuck like this. :(

OP
versusxiii

versusxiii

Reaction score
Yeah, the sticky note isn't strong enough to get the paper thats already stuck in there out... I'd remove the case but I'm pretty sure the case wouldn't go back together.