Something official should come today

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we get pre-orders this Thursday, game is on.

Did they do preorders for the Droid 3 or X2? Of not I doubt there will be a preorder option.

sent from my Droid Charge

Well the D3 was never meant to be a flagship. The X2 is questionable as well. This is going to be a 4G dual core phone. I'm sure we'll be able to preorder it.

Lanops

Reaction score
Love the line,"Should change it from Bionic to Bi-polar!" That's a great one. Love it.

This waiting game feels like when ur waiting on ur doc that went on vacation for a month, to give u the results to ur, is it cancer or not, test u just had a week ago.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love the line,"Should change it from Bionic to Bi-polar!" That's a great one. Love it.

This waiting game feels like when ur waiting on ur doc that went on vacation for a month, to give u the results to ur, is it cancer or not, test u just had a week ago.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lol

Motorola BiPolar: The Beginning of Insanity

Xerrus

Reaction score

Eh, I take that article with a grain of salt. The author said that cases "typically arrive two or so weeks early" which is right some of the time. Some cases do arrive early, others arrive a little while AFTER the release. Like otterbox and Incipio. Their cases are out in time for release some times, but on a couple occasions they release theirs some time after. For instance the otterbox commuter case for the Droid charge just became available, what, like a month and some change ago? I ordered it for my fiancée when it was released and she had her charge for well over a month before that case came into existence.

sent from my Droid Charge

Lanops

Reaction score
I posted this on another topic but thought i would share it here too.

Common sense thinking would make one come to the conclusion that with the infestation of bed bugs in the Samsung/HTC whorehouse, that the players at Motorola are thinking twice about jumping into bed with them. Its my belief and understanding that when u see 2 wrongs, why would u try to strike out and be in the same pool of **** as the other idiots swimming in the deep end? Stay in the shallow end and watch the morons drown! Motorola seems to have their thinking caps on like usual. If its been through testing and trial and error processing for this long, then its only fair to think they are doing something right.

Lets all think about this:
Out of all the android phones out there, which manufacturer has the phones with the least amount of bugs? Of all the phones I have been through in the last 10 years, I would say Motorola. Every product I have had from them still works! Including my i530 Nextel!

I have tested alot of phones and to me the only ones worth actual waiting for is the ones Motorola produces. Their phones are rugged and made of high quality parts. They are the only phones I have used that feel like phones and not eggshells with electronics in them. I have actually ran over this D1 with my car. Yes even with scratches, it still works like it did the day I bought it. Slow compared to the X my wife wont give me back, but a solid product.

After testing both the HTC TB and the Charge, I will gladly give them both back to their makers and wait for a solid product to be released from Motorola. The only good thing about the Charge was the shape and the screen. Other than that, it was a total POS.

So, if Motorola wants to take a few more weeks to give me a product that is solid and actually worth $300 bucks of my hard earned money, then so be it. I will wait for my Targa/Bionic. Just my 5 cents. Have a great day all.

Last edited:

MS3G35

Reaction score